Leadership is everyone’s responsibility – it is not solely the responsibility of the C-level executives or the management team within an organization. It is not just the job of coaches or team owners. Everyone in an organization is responsible for helping to move forward with the mission, but in addition, every single employee/teammate/person must realize it is also their responsibility to look out for the people on either side of them and help them move in the right direction as well.
- Team Captain of the First American Women’s Everest Expedition
- Completed Adventure Grand Slam, May 2010
(Climbed the highest peak on each continent and skied to both Poles)
- Served on Adjunct Faculty at the United States Military Academy at West Point
- Founder of Consulting Firm Daredevil Strategies© and the Non-Profit Climb High Foundation
- Board member, CoachK/FuquaCenter on Leadership & Ethics at DukeUniversity
- Advisory board and faculty member, Thayer Leader Development Group at West Point
- Featured on CNBC’s “The Future of Leadership” with fellow panelists General Wesley Clark, former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft
- Spoke at the 2011 World Economic Forum in Davos
Alison Levine is an polar explorer and mountaineer who is no stranger to extreme environments. She has survived sub-zero temperatures, hurricane force winds, sudden avalanches….and a career on Wall Street. She is one of the most in-demand keynote speakers, delivering resounding leadership messages that transcend her extreme climbing expeditions and remain relevant in today’s fast-paced business environments. She is able to draw relevant, authentic parallels between mountaineering and business because she has experienced both first hand—on multiple mountains, in multiple organizations, and in multiple industries. Her first book, On the Edge: The Art of High-Impact Leadership (Grand Central Publishing) will be released on January 7, 2014.
VIEW VIDEOS OF ALISON
“I am overwhelmed and awestruck. Truly Phenomenal.”